2 replies to this topic

Trueblue

Trueblue

n00b

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationgermany
Hello Folks!

Trueblue here, also known as Nicole. Im from germany and 29 Years old (And yes i still love Anime-Games like Ragnarok Online)
Since I played on iRo and also euRO for many years I started playing on private server like 8 years ago. Im a huge fan of mmo's and also moba - Games like League of legends. I also played on many Flyff, Rose online and Fiesta Online privat Servers, since I prefer playing for free (kinda selfish I know). I tried out many RO-Servers, mostly ones where english were/is the mainlanguage. But I dont really like them, because no matter how often you tell them, the malaysian wont stop speaking in tagalog (or what ever their language is). Its kinda odd, if yourself get reported, because you forgott to switch on guildchannel and write in german only once. And they dont get punished for not speaking in english...
So jeah I defently prefer german Servers and also tried out some. And NO I wont tell you which one. It would sound like advertising..I guess.

So jeah. Now I am here and looking forward to play and see you guys around. I hope that the players who are online AREN'T merchantclasses just for selling stuff, that would make it kinda boring ya know?

So we will see us later

TrueBlue

Nutty

Nutty

Expert Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
Hi there TrueBlue,welcome to RiseRO :) have fun and enjoy your stay!
Posted Image

Eternity

Eternity

Legendary User

• Administrators
  • 2133 posts
Welcome to RiseRO.
You won't get punished here for speaking german :D
Friends > Girlfriend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users