Godlike Equipment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Eternity

Eternity

Legendary User

• Administrators
  • 2133 posts
Do you think that it is to difficult to get godlike gear without donations?
Friends > Girlfriend

Nutty

Nutty

Expert Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
No,not really.
Posted Image

Hotrage

Hotrage

n00b

• Members
  • 4 posts
Although you say no, maybe because you've got it donatest, but newcomers want to come on the server, and make lvling pvp and not only several of weeks about multiacc's and multi-client's collect points only to get to your Godelike crap that has nothing more to do with the game right and I can also go on a officiel server and play there when I need weeks for my gear .. I need not join of PServer

my idea is there rather install a godlike equipment was one he has farms, but also significantly strength than the Godlike donate, 80% on this server is p2w andfor those who do not want to pay for example. especially newcomers, it is a lot of new upturn that everyone can easily jump around with godelike without something to do, and you must collect godelikes normal player only weeks long before they ever can make first pvp.

Tonight make me unstoppable
I will charm, I will slice,
I will dazzle them with my wit
Tonight make me unstoppable
And I will charm, I will slice
I will dazzle I will outshine all

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
I like your idea. So e.g. you can donate a "noob" Brynhild, which is way more weak than the original Brynhild, and you can get that "noob" Brynhild with verly low RR Points.
And for the better Bryn, you have to mix it via godlikes, or upgrade it with much RR Points. Right?

Kinay

Kinay

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
how do u deal it now? for those who donated already the "original gl set" they thought its the best set and now they where weaker than the new one? ... i got no problem with farm/ "do something for ur eq" ( in 2 weeks i would have my own gl set with daily quests) but isnt it unfair for those donater who payed for the "best set" which where now worsen? its kind of funny how u solve problems... now u worse the gl set and thana card is to over powered.. please think of what u do .. now its unbalanced again and hope u do something against it ...

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
Yes, we handeled the problem the wrong way. In my opinion, the best way would be to change it back, and maybe to increase the RRP you can get daily.

Kinay

Kinay

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
i think our problem is that new player wont invest 4 weeks of farming the daily quest...
1) yes u can increase the RRP amount of 1 day or
2) u can decrease the price of the RR Store

second problem we have is the mvp cards system.. but this is an other part

but first of all i think u should change the gl set back to previously stand..

PS: i we talked today with GM Cosa and we will write our suggestions in the forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users