• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ares

Ares

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
So I was thinking about this the other day and I figured I might as well suggest and see if maybe there is a chance to have the idea come to life.

The idea is to split the Custom Headgear box into 2 sections. Those sections being 1 for Custom Helms and 1 for Custom Wings. I make the suggestion because the type of player I am, I play alot for the looks and wing collecting. However with the current economy and stuff that's somewhat hard to do. So I'd be donating for Custom Boxes but I'm fine with the Brown Valk all I want are a specific pair of wings but I'm very hesitant to donate for boxes because of the chance of getting 500 or so random hats that I don't care for at all. This also comes in handy for people who get lucky and get a pair of wings/helms they already want and with this implementation they would be able to to use the other box to strictly look for the area they are missing. You could also make another box strictly for Auras if you wanted but that's not my main priority. However that brings me to my next point...

I think wings should be lower and auras should be middle. It's somewhat frustrating having to choose between either wings or Sunglasses or a Cookie Aura, however I notice that there are other auras that are lower like the Dragon ones. I think either all wings should be lower and all auras mid or all wings mid and all auras mid. I would pretty the first option though as I personally like Sunglasses and Blinders.

In case you don't feel like reading through all the details these are my points;
  • Split Custom Headgear box into Custom Wing Box and Custom Helm Box. (Custom Aura Box is optional.)
  • Make Wings lower headgear and Auras middle headgear for more variety. (However, Wings Mid and Auras Lower is an option as well.)

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
The thing is that this is soooo much work, you would have to look at every of the 1100 headgears and determine if they are mid, lower or upper, or if they are wings, auras or whatever and then sort them into different arrays of headgears. Your idea is not bad, but the work for it is too damn high. Currently we have to focus on other things, I'm sorry :(

Ares

Ares

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
If you could give me the scripts for the headgears I could do it. I don't mind. I have no life as it is.

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
Let's talk this evening about this, have to go to work now.

Ares

Ares

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Sure thing. Just let me know.

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
We talked a bit internal and we came to the conclusion that we won't change the headgears for now. Also, we don't want to give work to volnuteers, because we have to check their work afterwards, which is the same as doing it by ourselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users