• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ares

Ares

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
At this point in time, the Kiel card is kinda.. idk to me it's not worth the effect. To get even moderately useful spam ability u'd have to have about 5 Kiels and that's just not worth all the other headgear cards you can put in. I feel that this hurts more classes than it helps. So I suggest we do something like was done for the Megs. Maybe bring the effect up to at little as 15% but either cap the max Delay reductions or make it 10% for whatever class it was nerfed for. For example, have it 15% with a 60% cap but for Professors it's only -10%, Granted I know Kiel's affect alot of things so who knows how much this can really effect it but I'm using 3 right now and I can barely see the difference between when I have 3 and when I have none.
  • Nutty likes this

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
The problem is that we don't want to eliminate skill spamming by capping the max ACD, and we don't want to make it easy to reach 100% ACD. Either you get your 4-6 Kiel Cards and dismiss other cards, or you don't get them and do more damage instead. I think we all agree that 30% is too much, but 10% may seem a bit low. But you (will) have other opportunites to reach max ACD, e.g. Brynhild gives 10%, Brisingamen gives 10%, later there may be runes with 10%. Skill Spamming on High Rate is hard to balance, because you can deal way more DPS with low damage but high skill cast rate than with high damage and low skill cast rate. So we have to make sure that having both (high damage and high skill cast rate) is not possible.

Ares

Ares

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Yeah but unless I'm missing something that is 90% ACD. So you're taking massive losses to damage output for extra spam but you can't even achieve -100% ACD. For Profs and Champs, that is taking a pretty big offensive drop in damage for ACD that isn't even possible to cap. Sure, maybe in the future we may have runes for some extra -ACD% but for the time being it's not possible so I say until those runes are implemented you either do something like Increasing the Kiels to 15% and maybe removing 1 slot from headgears, increasing Byrnhild to -20% or making Brisingamens -15%, AT LEAST until the implementation of other ways to reach max.

Eternity

Eternity

Legendary User

• Administrators
  • 2133 posts
At the moment there are 90% ACD max. Thats right. But 90% and 100% are no big difference. We tested it already. So we dont change anything because I see no necessary in. There will come a way to get 100% but till then we don't change it.
Also if we change it now to example 15% brisingamen the people ask why we change it back in a month or so.
Friends > Girlfriend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users