• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Ares

Ares

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
So I was just curious, why such a drastic change to the shop?

You've made god pieces, the 3 items that used to be 80 points in the shop, essentially a 135 point item if you get extremely lucky and only get the pieces that you need. Unless more than 1 piece comes in a box that just doesn't really seem like a good decision.

That brings me to the statjards. I don't get why removing them happened. Was it just so you could do the whole random box thing you seem to like over just flat out buying one? I get that you can get 1 for 10 points cheaper if you get super lucky, but I don't feel that it was a change that was needed at all.

If these changes came about in order to kind of scale with the addition of the dropped Rise points, I understand where you are coming from I just don't agree with the decision. All this does is create an even bigger gap between new players interested in pvping/mvping against people who have been farming god items/statjards on multiple accounts for months at a time. All this does is make mvping even more important, but once they are all dead then what?

Again, all I'm curious for is a little clarity on the decision because in my opinion it just seems like a poor decision in the long run.

Kinay

Kinay

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
jarvis is on holiday now..
we said to us that rrp will be tradeable if he come back ..
i think that this gl piece boxes is a better idea because it creates a market so that u can trade ur gl u dont need and some u need with other people.
it was to easy to get some gl and statjards. additional now the castle is seem to be usefull to have, dont u think?

Eternity

Eternity

Legendary User

• Administrators
  • 2133 posts
We came to this decision because we think that the godlike equipment(the best equipment on server) is to easy to get. So we make it harder with the boxes.
But on the other side we got a market for godlikes now. The castle owners, the lucky person who got a piece from Crystal Potion box(now 5%drop instead of 2%) now have a chance to change their gls with people who got their godlikes from rrp system.
And the change was neccassary because the balance is not good at the moment. The garp between non godlike and godlike equip is too big.
As kinay say there will be a chance in future where people can trade the rrp.
So stand by and i hope you understand why we make this change.

Greetz
Eternity
Friends > Girlfriend

Kinay

Kinay

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
maybe would be better for 10 points but now its untradeable and thats why its so hard i think

Ares

Ares

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Oh, so the old Godlike items are no longer tradeable? Not sure if I read that right. If so then yeah, that's not a bad idea. I wasn't aware of that.

Yeah, I think 10 points would be better since you need 9 pieces.

Thanks for clearing that up guys.

Kinay

Kinay

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
ne i mean the points are untradeable xD but yeah maybe 10 points should be taken instead of 15
  • Etzton likes this

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
hello from turkey :D
we discussed ingame how much points it would cost, and those who were there said 15, even I said 10 at first. so if 10 would be better, I will change it. make up your minds :D

Kinay

Kinay

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
yeah true i forgot that u need 9 pieces and theres no promis u only need 9 boxen for those xD maybe u need up to 15 and then i think 15 is to expansive xD

Gildarts

Gildarts

n00b

• Members
  • 5 posts
maybe at the moment 15 points are too much but if the points are tradeable then 15 points are easy to get

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users