• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rikimaru

Rikimaru

n00b

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hello RiseRO Community,

I am Rikimaru and I just wanted to say hello to everyone on this Server. I've played Ragnarok Online for more than 8 Years now I think,because I don't know when I actually started because I was still a little little boy back then. I played many RO Servers from Low Rate with 7x/7x/7x rates to Super High Rates with 999999x/999999x/100x Rates (Servers like TartarusRO,HyoRO,MoonlightRO,EclipseRO, ExcaliburRO,HiddenRO,AvalonRO and many many more :) ). Also I've been working together with friends on some Server Projects using the old eAthena Emulator and the new rAthena Emulator ,but always after the Server was running for 2 months the Team became lazy and we had to shut-down the Server's. At last I've been working with Hercules and the new 2013-XX-XX Clients to just check out the new Features and after working with theese, I decided to get back to playing RO and to stop scripting and spriting :)

Long story in short : I'm happy that I am back to playing RO and that I was able to stop working on my own RO Server Projects :)

So here's a little Hi! to everyone

Greetings,
~Rikimaru
  • Ghorinchai likes this

Eternity

Eternity

Legendary User

• Administrators
  • 2133 posts
Welcome Riki
Friends > Girlfriend

Rikimaru

Rikimaru

n00b

• Members
  • 7 posts
Thank you :)

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
Hey Rikimaru, welcome to our server :)
If you have any problems, ideas or any kind of feedback, just let us know :)

Ghorinchai

Ghorinchai

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Hey Rikimaru, welcome to RiseRo ! =)
We will see us ingame :) Have Fun
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users