the topic title.

Posted Image

I'll never say goodbye ~

Eternity

Eternity

Legendary User

• Administrators
  • 2133 posts
We have a warper which warps to every dungeon/field and town so we dont think that warp is needed
Friends > Girlfriend

Enthusiasm

Enthusiasm

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationEarth
Usually players nowadays including me is lazy enough to walk in each leveling spot. and it is one of the highly recommended command in a p.server in our generation. xd

Posted Image

I'll never say goodbye ~

Enthusiasm

Enthusiasm

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationEarth
think about it gms

Posted Image

I'll never say goodbye ~

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
we have all maps included to the warper, so why should we add the @warp?
also, you can easly level from 10-200 (or even 255) on Rising Field 1 and 2. No need to walk to any leveling places (and you don't even have to walk beacuse every map is in the warper)
(And with @warp you can warp to any specified coordinates, which could be abused in some ways, but thats not the main reason.)

Enthusiasm

Enthusiasm

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationEarth
that is also the reason why the population is not getting any more count do you understand whats my point?. its not really an abused besides its a command that every player wants in p.server.

well its your server. you can think this is a bad idea but i also considering others demands.

greetings.

Posted Image

I'll never say goodbye ~

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
I don't see any point currently adding the @warp command. There is a warper in many towns, and you can always use @go 0 and click the warper, which has every map included.

Enthusiasm

Enthusiasm

Novice User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationEarth
Fine. its your server after all I'm just saying the reality facts think about it Sirs :)

Posted Image

I'll never say goodbye ~

Eternity

Eternity

Legendary User

• Administrators
  • 2133 posts
You think this server is dead? Your online count is only on 2 times. So i dont think you can say a word about it.
And the warp command is useless. If you see the world ingame you can write about it but you didnt see anything from the server. :(
Friends > Girlfriend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users