6 replies to this topic

Kira

Kira

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationC:\WINDOWS\system32
I think Aldeon and Naghtsieger card should have at least added stat on them so that its worth to use the combo. for example: aldeon would prevent your armor from breaking and naghtsieger will have all stat +1. at the moment they dont have added stat. only the nullyfy all magic damage from the GTB card. think about it.
  • Cruzified likes this

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
Good point, we'll discuss that.

BTW: Liking your own post is like giving yourself a high-five :D
  • Tenzu and Drax like this

Kira

Kira

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
is there a problem on that? anyway i like my own post cause i like what im posting. if you dont want it then ill unlike it

Kira

Kira

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
tenzu, drax is there a problem on that? you think its funny that you like jarvis's post than mine? well my post benefits us more than jarvis's post. you like him more making fun of me that my post of adding a stat on the suggestion i posted. well it sucks. i quit. goodbye

Drax

Drax

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationFrankfurt am Main
Odin..

Are you serious?!

What Jarvis said was a -->"JOKE"<--!

I like your suggestion, it's a good idea but i can't understand why you are acting like someone who's getting mobbed..

Do you also act like that in real life?!

Think about it and please try to understand jokes!

Drax~

Tenzu

Tenzu

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationGermany
I don't think that I "attacked" you, so I actually wonder why you're so into it.
Even like this, I dont even see a point in explaining myself, but I do it so you can see that there is
nothing to be mad about - I liked Jarvis Post because it was funny to me - Liked.
It's just like in this big social network, you know which I mean?
  • Tenzu likes this

Posted Image

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
I did not want to attack you in any way, sorry if i miscommunicated that. You can like whatever post you want, i just made a comment on it :D
I mean, there is nothing wrong about high-fiving yourself, but it's funny, isn't it?
We briefly discussed your idea, and we find it quite good, because atm it's really wasted and isn't in the proper sense of RO to have cards that do nothing but activate a set bonus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users