• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts

What is the use of Runes?

Runes are Items that you can enchant into some equips like custom headgears and the golden Armors. These Runes can increase your stats or can have other nice features.

How can I get Runes?

Runes can be created by the "Rune Creater" in the Mining House. The part that are needed to create those Runes can be obtained by Mining and in case of Armor runes one part is a MVP drop (Hollow Map MVP, north of Maintown). Beginners Runes can be bought at the Mining House.

What kind of Runes are available?

At this time there are beginners Runes and normal Runes. The beginners Runes can be bought and the normal Runes have to be build from the Runes Creator.

Where and how can I enchant my Headgears or Armor with Runes?

Just talk to the "Rune Enchanter" inside the Mining House and follow his questions.

Other things you maybe want to know about Runes!

• Can Runes be removed from my equipment? - Yes, but the NPC is still under construction an will come during the beta phase.
  • Can my equipment break when I remove the Rune? - No, but the Rune will be destroyed during that process.
  • Is there any chance to get my rune back? -Yes, you can remove it from the equipment. Just talk to the Rune Disenchanter.
  • Can I enchant more than 1 Rune into my equipment? - No, not at this time.

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
*updated*

Eternity

Eternity

Legendary User

• Administrators
  • 2132 posts
*updated*