9 replies to this topic

Kira

Kira

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationC:\WINDOWS\system32
I think that Daehyun card should have added stat makes item compounded to it to indestructible cause at the moment its pretty useless.
Its Equivalents are:
  • Shield = Alice Card
  • Armor = Egnigem Cenia Card
  • Weapon = Atroce Card (especially with daehyun attack +50 on weapon is pretty useless at least make the items compounded to it indestructible.)
I know you will tell me that Daehyun Card adds more resistance and more attacks but it has added downside 10% more damage from demi human.

Another thing make Thanatos Tower not on the list of dungeon warpable. Thanatos Tower is an Instance. Like Endless Tower. Should enter it with a party. cause you can do it Solo.

Also, Make Runes:
  • Knockback Rune Compounded in armor
  • Endure Rune Compounded in footgear
  • Attack/Mak attack Rune Compounded in garment
  • Sight rune Compounded in headgear

And Since there is non godlike WOE there should be a Golden accesory that you can compund Runes also.

Well anyway its just me just ignore if you dont want.

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
We don't ignore suggestions from people :)

I think adding indestructible on the card is a good idea. The card is inteded for PvE (especially Valhalla), thats why it has 10% more damage from Demi-Human.

It is also intended that you can solo the Thanatos Tower because it's a highrate and the only good way to farm Thana Card. To need a party for it would only make things needlessly harder (imho)

I think the runes you mentioned are also a good idea, we will investigate if there are any possible problems with balance. But generally, more Runes are always good :)

Zsolt

Zsolt

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i have problem with atk rune (headgear) not enough powerfull i tested all stat rune that better if need atk too
my ideas was shield rune with exotics ability but the details not ready
example
9487,Ŕ̸§ľř´ÂÄ«µĺ,Time_Rune,6,,10,10,,,,,,,,0,,,,,{ bonus bSpeedAddRate,30; bonus3 bAutoSpellWhenHit,"NPC_WIDEFREEZE",5,50; },{},{}
9484,Ŕ̸§ľř´ÂÄ«µĺ,Adrenalin_Rune,6,,10,10,,,,,,,,0,,,,,{ bonus bAspdRate,15; bonus bCriticalRate,50; if (isequipped(9407)) {} else { autobonus "{ sc_start4 SC_S_LIFEPOTION,30000,-5,5,0,0; }",80,30000,BF_WEAPON|BF_MAGIC,"{ specialeffect2 320; }"; } },{},{}

Kira

Kira

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Any update on this? Thanks =)

Eternity

Eternity

Legendary User

• Administrators
  • 2133 posts
We will make a few things from this soon. Give us a little bit of time
Friends > Girlfriend

Astoria

Astoria

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
I don't get it Kira. You say that some card is useless, but your suggestion with the Daehyun card makes the other useless oO.

Knockback Rune Compounded in armor -> rsx (useless)
Endure Rune Compounded in footgear -> eddgar (useless)
Attack/Mak attack Rune Compounded in garment (only for weapon, to much power isn´t good)
Sight rune Compounded in headgear -> horong (useless)

Plz dont put this runes into game, because the Player have to make an decision between more power/resistence and that. We don´t need overpowered chars.
Posted Image

Kira

Kira

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
if:
Knockback Rune Compounded in armor -> rsx (useless)
Endure Rune Compounded in footgear -> eddgar (useless)
Attack/Mak attack Rune Compounded in garment (only for weapon, to much power isn´t good)
Sight rune Compounded in headgear -> horong (useless)

then:
Pneuma rune = Errende Ebecee (useless)
Teleport tune = Creamy Card (useless)
Demi human Rune = large baphomet horns (useless)
Quagmire Rune = Ring of Resonance (useless)
Kyrie Rune = Amon ra (useless)

so some of this are already in-game. so you mean the GM will have to delete this as well? I dont get you at all. im just suggesting.
its up to the GM if they will implement this or not. Mind your own business.

Astoria

Astoria

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
then:
Pneuma rune = Errende Ebecee (useless) -> correct
Teleport tune = Creamy Card (useless) -> correct
Demi human Rune = large baphomet horns (useless) -> if you mean so ^^
Quagmire Rune = Ring of Resonance (useless) -> a joke i think xD
Kyrie Rune = Amon ra (useless) -> correct

Yes the GM decides ^^
Posted Image

Jarvis

Jarvis

Super Computer

• Administrators
  • 345 posts
runes are there to bring more variety.
also, the runes mentioned are not that strong, because most of the effects are only quality of life improvements (no knockback, endure, sight) to save one slot.
remember that only one rune can be used per item, so if you put sight in your hg, you can't put any other rune in that slot, so you miss some stats there but gain stats from the card saved. sometimes it can be good, sometimes it isn't.
we will discuss if any of those runes would make something too strong or not

Kira

Kira

Pro Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
Well said GM. /no1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users